It has come to my attention that storage clients wish to obtain the CommD and CommR associated with the sector into which the piece referenced in their storage deal has been sealed.

• administrators

It has come to my attention that storage clients wish to obtain the CommD and CommR associated with the sector into which the piece referenced in their storage deal has been sealed. The client can already use the query-deal command to obtain the CID of the commitSector message corresponding to that sector - but message wait doesn't show individual commitSector arguments - it just shows some string encoding of the concatenated arguments' bytes.
    I propose to augment the ProofInfo struct with CommR and CommD such that the storage client can query for their deal and, when available, see the replica and data commitments in the query-storage-deal command. Alternatively, the query-storage-deal code could get deal state from the miner and use the CommitmentMessage CID to look up CommR and CommD (on chain) - but this seems like more work than is really necessary.

Looks like your connection to Filecoin.cn中国爱好者社区 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.